Good news for everybody owning the NIU Bingo N103. There’s a recent post coming from xda-developer forum giving hints on how to Update and install Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM on this device.
The Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with various advantages, but the obvious one is the performance improvement. The new OS offer up to 4 times of performance improvements, along with faster and more powerful computing. Google also claimed that the Android Lollipop can extend your device’s battery life by up to 90 minutes. It’s a must-have upgrade for every NIU Bingo N103 owners!
The new Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with many new features :
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- More intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they’re from and the type of communication. See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- SELinux enforcing for all applications means even better protection against vulnerabilities and malware.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
Before you upgrade your device, there are some things you need to consider. First is you should back up all of your personal data on your smartphone. You also have to enable the USB Debugging is enabled. Last but not least, it is highly recommended to have the NIU Bingo N103 fully charged. Therefore, you can be sure that the phone can stay on during the whole process.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM on NIU Bingo N103
1. Download the ROM from the source below. Note that there are three parts of it. Please download all of them. After you download all of the files, put them all under the same folder. Then all you have to do is to double click the first part and the rest will combine automatically (you have to have WinRar program in order to do so)
Tutorial Video Easy Way To Download ROM : Video Tutorial
The ROM File size is big, so I split the file into 3 parts :
Visit Google Play Store and then download and install the ROM Manager. Alternatively, you can try using alternative application such as Jrummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
Next, download and install the Clockwork Mod Recovery on your NIU Bingo N103.
Connect the phone to your PC via USB cable. Copy the Rom.zip file to your phone’s memory card.
Restart the phone in Recovery Mode using the ROM Manager. After the restart is completed, open the ROM Manager again and backup your personal information.
Go to Recovery Menu and perform the total data erase. After that, go back to Recovery Main Menu and choose the Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate to the folder in which your Rom.zip is located.
Follow the instruction shown and then reboot the NIU Bingo N103.
There you go. It’s very easy to install Android Lollipop ROM on NIU Bingo N103, isn’t it?
Peoples looking for:
- micomax a76 lollpop update tutorial